questkv's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: [Recap]Hyrax hills Museum Geo Walk

@questkv your taste of adventure better stay that way or higher 😃 😃 .  Oh, one more thing, keep hosting more of this geo walks buddy.

Level 8

@Meidimi Am glad that was the case, If I ever happened to be new to a place, I would really love a local guide to show me around. 2019 we should have at least 12 meet ups that's the goal. 

Level 8

@Geeki We should do a more tougher, one like climbing a mountain.It would be more involving in terms of planning and also testing our stamina.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing your recap, @questkv. The photos do look amazing. Has it really not been visited up until 1965?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

A well organized event credit to @questkv I must join you guys in your next activity.

Level 8

@IrrPavlova@The place has really good views ad Yes, the public weren't allowed to visit the place up until 1965.

Level 8

Thanks for the credits. You really did missed out on this.. @WaynePeter. The next one is going to be really physical demanding. I hope to see you there.