Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recap: Hospital Edit Walk S2: Gbagada

Well done guys. Thumbs up @Sagir
Connect Moderator

Thanks for your kind support and motivation

@KarenVChin  @Anonymous @Sayo  @MortenSI  @emmandus @AjSingh 

Hi @FaridTDF thanks for your kind words.

Lagos is the Commercial hub of West Africa.

You give me I dea now. I will soon showcase the Commercial part of Lagos and share with you all.

Kind regards.

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Former Google Contributor

Where I'm from, Nigeria is a very overlooked country in regards to tourist destinations @Sagir, so I would love to hear more about it, and especially Lagos. 

What better way to get to know a new city, than from a Local Guides? 

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to share!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @MortenSI 

You are right Nigeria has a lot of tourists attractions.

Watch out for my post about some of this, but for now you can read what I wrote about LAGOS: Lasgidi or Eko

Kind regards

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @Sagir, I will be on the lookout!

In the mean time I will take a look at your post about Lagos. At first glance it looks very interesting, and especially the beaches look stunning. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

You're welcome @Sagir 

Local Guide community is now a big family and all are thier to help & Support.

You can reach out for any support

Keep on contributing on map.

AJ Singh
Level 10

Appreciate the post, @Sagir - Congrats

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

@Sagir  Great job dear! You did another big event but my regret is to not join in this great Meet Up this year. 

Hope last year I will join you again.

Happy Guiding!

Level 8

Wow ! Wonderful @Sagir bro. I hope you had a great time and people get benifits from this meetup. And sorry , this time couldn't support your initiative but we are always there..