Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Recap: Hospital Edit Walk S2: Gbagada

Hospital entranceHospital entrance

It was a great Sunday evening. The weather is good and friendly.

As scheduled we are to meet at Domino's pizza Gbagada by 4pm local time.

As the host I arrived 0328pm and waited for others to arrive.

One after another 3 other guides joined me. @Sayo  @geektutor  @EmmanuelAyeni

After sharing ideas and learning some tips about photography from Sayo, we then plan on how to move around for the map edit.

We discover that within the range of the area we wanted to cover it is only one hospital that is there. And it is fully and well mapped.

We decided to go round and take some pictures of the facility and write some reviews about it.General hospital GbagadaGeneral hospital Gbagada

While going round the hospital, another local guide join us @CharlesOloyede

It was his first meet up.

He ask some questions about meet up and how to be more active in making contributions.

We then return back to our starting point.

Along the way we discover one pharmaceutical store that is on map but wrongly placed.

We edit it and write review of the place and add pictures of it to the map.

As we returned to the start up point we ordered for a pizza and drinks to cool off. ???My bitesMy bites

After cooling off at about 1904 hours, we take a group shot and called it a day...R-L : Sayo, Geektutor, Emmanuel, Charles and me in yellow.R-L : Sayo, Geektutor, Emmanuel, Charles and me in yellow.

Check Photo Album Here

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

18 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap: Hospital Edit Walk S2: Gbagada

Hi @MortenSI 

This the recap of our meet up.

This location has all details that is need available. Nothing is missing.

Kind regards

Sagir.

@Justine2807  @SalmaanN  @RupendraNeupane 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

@Sagir , looks like you had a very productive Hospital photowalk, including taking photos and video of the entrance, including the ramp, for Google Maps.

Great way to end the meetup with pizza and sodas!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Congrats @Sagir 

Great to see the successful Meetup

Congratulation to all the LGs participated in it @Sayo @geektutor & others.

Like the way you all complete the walk and added to the map.

Its always a motivational to see a successful meetMe event.

KUDOS to all .

AJ Singh
Level 6

Thanks a billion times, it was indeed a successful one.

Level 6

Thanks. The meet up was productive, thanks to @Sagir and other localguides and I love the Pizza and Coke part too.

Level 6

Thanks @Sagir for organizing an amazing meet up, it was a great Hospital edit walk,  it was great seeing you and other local guides and it was fun rounding it off with Pizza and some drinks. I look forward to the next meet up 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for tagging me @Sagir!

I think it's great that all the information was correctly displayed, that just means that people searching for the hospital will be well informed.

I'm glad you could still add photos and even found that pharmacy you could correct on the map.

I would be more than happy with the result of this meet-up, and what better way to end it than with pizza.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hola @Sagir , por lo que cuentas si divirtieron bastante, una gran Quedada  , muy instructiva y productiva.

Sabes Sagir me gustaría poder conocer como es el centro comercial de tu ciudad y los alrededores de la plaza principal, si realizas una nueva Quedada ten en mente este tipo de recorrido, creo muchos otros Local Guides les gustaría ver esos aspectos de tu ciudad, gracias por compartir y a seguir divirtiéndote.

Farid

Level 8

Hi @Sagir thank you so much for organising the Hospital Walk, it was a fun meetup and I am glad we got to meet a local guide attending a meetup for the first time. Looking forward to the next one.