TorM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[Recap] Heilbronner Geheimnisse

Hello Local Guides, 

today was a total suprise, as in Heilbronn we were 7 people joining the meet up!!!HeilbronnHeilbronn

In fact most of the participants did only know that @barrazacarlos and myself are somehow crazy and contribute to Google Maps, but after a while we recognized, that several of us are Local Guides, as they contribute to Google Maps, without knowing that there is localguideconnect.,,

Funny as well: There joined 4 Mexicon 🇲🇽 and two US 🇺🇸 people and one ☝️ German 🇩🇪 (myself) this Meet Up! So a Meet Up in Europe with a minority of Europeans! Only Google enable this, or?

E1E2B412-920C-4255-896E-B8CD1A1EAEF2.jpeg

In fact, we didn’t do so, what has been planed on the invitation, but went to a small art gallery... You see a picture and not the people who discover, that Local Guides did arrive.....

We celebrated the  culture of Germany 🇩🇪  beer 🍺 and we have had 1000 of „secrets“ to share.83469F0C-326B-4170-B2CE-0C66B6EB30B9.jpeg

So I promise you, that we have had outstanding fun, but will not tell much more...,

Only: 

Google Maps and Local Guide Connect transform the world to a better and more diverse place! 

It makes unbelievable Meet Ups possible and every single person you meet, make a unique day of your life!

Join Localguideconnect and you will be happy 😊👍

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Heilbronn, Deutschland
6 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Heilbronner Geheimnisse

Hello, @TorM

Wow,it is great,that some people from different countries joined to Meet Up abd Connect Live!

Congratulations!

I believe,that you have a wonderful time and fun!

Best wishes to you all!

Connect Moderator

Hey @TorM@barrazacarlos

you guys are moving to become meet-ups masters 😉

What a beautiful Selfie. I am so happy to see a lot of Local Guides in there.

Congratulation guys, from the deepest part of my heart

Ermes

Level 10

Hi @TorM,

Thanks a lot for sharing your meet up. It must have been great as we can see on the pictures. There are so beautiful smiles on your faces.

Well done and congratulations Master @TorM, you are showing us the right path.

Keep it up 😉 and see you around

Jul

Connect Moderator

@Freakyfrucola,

die Meetups können von jedem LG selbst organisiert werden.

Wenn wir uns abstimmen, können wir auch gerne zusammen eins in Deiner Nähe planen.

Thank you @ErmesT @ErmesT @helga19 for feedback 😉.

Level 7

@TorM @Sehr gerne! Ich habe sowas noch nie gemacht. Aber wenn wir das zusammen machen, wäre das schon toll! Ich weiß ja gar nicht, was man dabei so bedenken muss/sollte. 

Viele Grüße Frauke 

Connect Moderator

Hallo @Freakyfrucola,

dann schauen wir mal, ob wir es vor Weihnachten schaffen. Die Frage wäre auch, ob Heidelberg passen würde?

Vielleicht machen wir ein Christmas Market Meet Up? Das wäre sicher auch für andere LG interessant. 

Was denkst Du?

Und wichtig noch: Wenn man ein Meet Up organisiert, dann zählt der Wille und die Bereitschaft, man kann es immer besser machen, aber falsch auf keinen Fall 😉