NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recap Exploring Qutub Shahi Tombs - Hyderabad Local Guides Dec 2018

@LilyanaZ it is very important we pass these historical monuments to our future generations and AGA Khan foundation is doing a great job preserving the life of these aged Monuments . 

Even though only 6 could make it it was among the best meet-up I have been to .

@AslamMo and @@ Daniel made it the best one by showing up .

Level 10

Brother @NarenChandra thanks for sharing wonderful recap post. 

Level 10

@LilyanaZ it is very important we pass these historical monuments to our future generations and AGA Khan foundation is doing a great job preserving the life of these aged Monuments . 

Even though only 6 could make it it was among the best meet-up I have been to .

@AslamMo and Daniel made it the best one by showing up

Level 10

@MdEmranulHoque thanks alot . my pleasure sharing with the community. 

Google Moderator

Wow, that's a really interesting fact, @NarenChandra!

Were there objects in the tomb, which belonged to the deceased king or person? I know that in some cultures people of power and influence were buried with their belongings, so that they can have an easier life in heavens. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@DeniGu yes the royal family were buried in the tombs , there are around 12 tombs and all the generation kings of qutub shahi dynasty(7 generations) were buried in the same place. You must give a visit and you will love the architecture and story behind the construction.

Level 7

Great Recap @NarenChandra and good to see other enthusiastic local guides, because of the time constrain I couldn't make to meet up, but next time I will definitely try to attend. 

Awesome picture at Culture heritage of Hyderabad going back in time, seems like you had great fun with @AslamMo and @DanielTh , I missed the fun, nevertheless your video made me to walk through the place without being there 🙂 

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Level 10

Thanks @Arati , why not you host the next one ?

It will be great if more women are involved in this program .

Level 10

@Arati as @NarenChandra mentioned, you should try to host the next meetup !!!

Google Moderator

I'll make sure to add it to my bucket list, @NarenChandra.

Thank you again for your reply!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!