Best wishes,

Inga

Level 7

Re: [Recap] European Meet Up 2018/ Poland

wow amazing i will also plan to start meetup in my city 

Level 10

Betreff: [Recap] European Meet Up 2018/ Poland

@TorM

Very nice and informative Recap. You really packed this trip with history, sightseeing, and good dining.

Hope we can meet some other time!

Level 8

Merci pour ce merveilleux recap @TorM.

Ça a été une très belle rencontre.  De belles photos et en plus des réponses qui prévoient d'autres sorties.

Bravo !

Level 10

Namskar..

@TorM And All Meetup Attendees..

Very Nice

And Congrats for Successful Meetup..

Nice Meetup Photos ..

I wish One day Whole Worlds Passionate LG Meet at Time On One Platform .. What Happened then.. 

Thousands of Emotions volcano Blast 💃🎇🎉🎆🎊

Regards From Mumbai

Former Google Contributor

Nice recap! @TorM. Thank you for sharing with us. 

Hey @TorM,

I find your recap AMAZING! Photos - AMAZING! My feeling after reading your post ....... no words! You just took me back in 2004, when I was there. 

I can still feel the freezing cold in Auschwitz, I think every person on this earth should go there and see the things that I and you have seen there. It's a really important that people know what happened there. 

Thank you very much for being a Local Guide and keep on great posts like this one.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thank you @MoniV for coming to this post.

I still having at least 3 post to write about the meet-up.

So stay tuned. We spent three beautiful days in there

I want to suggest you a post where to share your feeling about extermination camp: Block 25 Birkenau

I agree with you, I have been twice in Auschwitz and I pushed a lot to convince @AntonellaGr to come with us.

First time I wasn't able to take photos, this time I have a lot to share, but I need to find the right words first

I will stay tuned for sure @ErmesT, I am really affected by these kind of topics. My grandfather and his mother survived Auschwitz. 

I will try to find my photos from my trip to there and maybe share them with you on your new posts.

Please don't forget to tag me, so I can be sure I won't miss it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hello @MoniV , thank you for your feedback.

Of course the young history is for me like a German always a very important part, so you find something like this post here as well:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/One-place-of-Holocaust-Dachau/m-p/950466#M44...

@ErmesT , maybe you take the chance to come to Kraków again after Christmas 😉

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r