TorM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] European Meet Up 2018/ Poland

@Jesi, yes, it was very important to have as well Auschwitz in the program of the European Meet Up. 

We went through different historical etaps during the Meet Up and we can forgot a lot, BUT for sure not the Holocoust. 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Thanks for this recap. And I hope that next time I will be there also.

Community moderator: Slovak Local Guides

Connect Moderator

Level 9

@ErmesT what an initiative!! Thank you for the amazing recap. Very well detailed. 

I am so happy you reunite w/ @NatalkaR 🙂 

What got my attention is Concentration and Extermination Camp Auschwitz 😞 I can imagine how people lost their lives there. Also this reminds me the movie of Shindler`s List I felt emotion again. May God rest their soul in eternal peace. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @HeyJoe.

@TorM managed the meet-up in an excellent way.

The visit in Auschwitz and Auschwitz II was important, very silent. @AntonellaGr wrote a post about the experience: Birkenau: Block 25 Birkenau. I love that post

I remember very well the movie, one of the best that I remember about the deportation, together with "la vita è bella" mentioned in Antonella's post

Google Moderator

This is brilliant, @TorM

I'm getting so excited just by watching/ reading/ listening ( @ErmesT's video is completing this experience) to your stories. What a busy program you all had for such a short time! 

Honestly, probably my biggest regret about not being able to join this meet-up is that I didn't get the chance to take a selfie with all of you. It would've been an honour.

But, I'm positive that I'll have this opportunity one day. Especially if there's another EAT-up on the way (sign me up for a food crawl any day!). 🙂

Thanks again for sharing this full spectrum of emotions with the rest of the community!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Wow, @DeniGu

I am happy to have you here.

Don't worry, we are creating new opportunity. Not an Eat-up but a drink&eEat-up on November 24, in Treviso. The second edition of the wine Meet-up will be European, as we want to meet again as soon as possible. We enjoyed so much the deep experience, and most of us will be there

Google Moderator

A drink&mEat-up sounds even better, @ErmesT!

I'll do my best to plan my November better, thank you for letting me know about the Treviso meet-up well in advance. 🙂

Is there an official meet-up post about it already?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Google Moderator

Wooooow, @ErmesT, this looks perfect! 

I was checking flights to Treviso couple of days ago, but nothing was as good as this deal! 

I'm going to make some plans these days and let you know if I can make it. Do you have a schedule set yet?

Grazie mille!