PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Recap : Empowered women of Vapi

@JohnPeter Thank you, please do host a meet up on this issue.

Level 9

@IshantHP_ig Thank you 🙂

Level 2

hy i m avinash from new delhi [phone number removed]

Level 9

Hi Priyanka!!

Nice initiatives. How have you been reaching to these conclusions?  What made you to do this? I am curious to know all about this.i do come to Vapi often. I am also a level 8 local guide from Vadodara.  I would like to get ideas and guides doing such things along with you in Vadodara too!!

Connect Moderator

A pleasure to meet these women @PriyankaU thank for for undertaking your Meetup and highlighting the success these women have had through gaining strength from adversity. A grand thing to do.

In the Western world we mostly take education for granted. In most countries education at least before college/university is free. Hopefully the same will come to your world. People like you and the three women you've highlighted will slowly cause that change to happen.

Level 9

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich

Going to school is a luxury here which not everyone can afford. One day hopefully things will be better 🙂

Level 9

Hi @VineetMisra,

With this meet up I wanted to show that these women without any help are fighting and off course winning in their lives. Just imagine had they been given proper skills/education/loan or any sort of help/support, what wonders they could do. 

If you want to organise a meet up on this initiative, please go through this link

(Tag me whenever you reply to this post, or else I won't be notified.)

Level 9

Thank you for sharing @PriyankaU

Keep it up

Former Google Contributor

Hello @rafttar,

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 2

hy i m from munrika plzz call me on this no

[removed information]
unnamed.jpg