PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Recap : Empowered women of Vapi

Sure @PriyankaU,

I'll try my best to attend that meet-up. Thank you for letting me know about that meetup. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

This is awesome @PriyankaU!

Thanks for sharing this with us! Even though it was a hard battle, these women came out on top.

Your willingness to create awareness and change is so inspirational! Keep fighting the good fight! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@AlexaAC Thank you 😇😇

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this great recap post with us! @PriyankaU

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

@PriyankaU I told you!

You're going to become a Bollywood Star!

💪💪💪

Your initiative is highly commendable and also solve a global issue under the SDGs.

Keep guiding...proud of you passion!

Connect Moderator

This is incredible and impactful, @PriyankaU - BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO! I love that you're bringing these local stories to light and challenging the cultural norms to showcase the women behind these businesses. 

I wholeheartedly thank you for sharing these stories and mapping for a better tomorrow ❤️

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 7

Thank you for sharing.

Connect Moderator

Really amazing work @PriyankaU ,

As @EmekaUlor said , you are becoming a Bollywood star, he is absolutely right, in addition I want to say you are a true star of Gujrat, where my father was born.

You are doing great work to highlighting the empowered and inspiring women of India . 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Namskar..

@PriyankaU

Dear.. thankyou so much..

And All Success Come to your way..

Also Thnx for Meetup good wishes..

One More Impressive Post you send on connect..

👏👏

Thanks for sharing and Inspiring us again..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 9

Hello @PriyankaU thank you for dividing great experience with us. I do like your inspiring work indeed.

Indian Sub Continent is a hard place for women. So helping women is much better than anything else.