AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] Delhi 6 Food Walk

Dear Google and Googlers (@TraciC @IrrPavlova @FelipePK @ermest @Aruni)

thank you for give me opportunity to host a food walk in delhi 6 aka old delhi (heritage of delhi) this is my 6th meetup. today morning (9/12/2018) at 8 am (IST) We started our Food Walk from Lal Qila Metro Station to Parathe Wali Gali. this time fellow Lgs @ReshamDas@arindam30 , @gowthamselvam@AnirbanM @DhawalShah Joined me and we really enjoy our meetup plz enjoy by seeing video and photos of our Meetup

Some Photos20181209_225239-COLLAGE-01

inCollage_20181209_224747459

Photo Album Url :https://photos.app.goo.gl/opSoU68KkCFautth7

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

21 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Delhi 6 Food Walk

@AmbrishVarshney

The pictures are amazing and it seems you all had great time during the meetup.

Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney Thank you for the great share! These photos are amazing and look delicious! I missed this meet-up but I will plan to visit this place very soon.

Level 10

thank you @RashmiM and @LoveKaushik3 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AmbrishVarshney,

Wow, this is awesome! Thanks for sharing your recap, the photos are beautiful! You can win me over every single time with a samosa, just love them! 😊

Looking forward to the next one! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you @AlexaAC plz visit delhi we will show you Real Delhi 

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @AmbrishVarshney!

I will take you up on that! Hopefully in the near future. 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @AmbrishVarshney  Thank you so much so this wonderful meetup event ! 

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Level 10

Welcome @gowthamselvam happy to meetup

Level 8

@AmbrishVarshney nice post!