vvbellur's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [Recap] Bangalore 360° PhotoWalk Meetup

Hi @sonnyNg.

It was a wonderful experience in the Meetup. Walking on the streets with 360 camera which is mounted on the stick, taking it high for every reasonable distance, capturing 360 photos, explaining people about what it is. Enjoyed every bit of it. The interesting part was talking with store managers. Few didn't allowed to take 360s as they are not aware of its benefits. I would love to participate/host meetups like this whenever I get chance. Thanks!  

Vellore Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

Your pro-active way of thinking really intriguing, @SalmaanN!

Let us await for your future projects.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks for your encouragement, @rajuroyal. I am glad that you like meetup photos. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Re: [Recap] Bangalore 360° Photo Walk Meetup

Thank you so much for your kind words, @SanyaOdare. It was a great time during the meetup. My thanks to @vvbellur for all the efforts. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@vvbellur @SalmaanN Congrats on your meet up. Colors of sarees always looks so grand and amazing. Wish next time I will join you both there. 

We had our meet up on Sunday as well. Will share our videos when it is ready to be posted. 

See you soon on more meet ups and activities. 

Level 8

Thanks alot for your encouragement, @StephenAbraham Anna. Looking forward to the day when you will be exploring with us here in Bengaluru. Thanks again, Anna! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

@vvbellur I too face the same problem, he exact techniques in taking the right quality photos, hopefully overtime with enough exploring we can get the hang of it

Level 10

Nice to see both of you in a meet up @vvbellur@SalmaanN. Just miss my bengaluBe life specaspec UB city and KR market 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Hi @vvbellur

Thank you for sharing this!

Nice 360-degree photos:-)

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for your successful meetup  @vvbellur and @SalmaanN ,

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.