Jesi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Accessible Buenos Aires

Hi @Jesi this RECAP is really in details and thank you for hosting an Accessibility meetup 🙂

verifying accessibility in 90 places is a big number in accessibility contribution and you did it 🙂 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing, @Jesi this amazing recap. You have done such impactful contributions. I'm looking forward to your new meet-ups. Also, Happy New Year! May it guide you to happiness!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thank you guys so much for your supportive comments!

@Osaka78forTRUMP @Sagir @deepakjhic @Oyakhilomee @IlankovanT @IrrPavlova

@KashifMisidia @Ivi_Ge I'm really happy you guys think this will create more awareness about accessibility!  Thank you! 

@IshantHP_ig Really nice photo and album, and thank you for you encouraging words but you should follow @deepakjhic advice, as posting the photo and link in some many posts may be considered spam. Here's the link to the topic that he shared that lead to an error:

@EmekaUlor Thank you! And thank you  for creating the WAW and A4A campaign too!

And Happy New Year everyone!

Connect Moderator

@Jesi, thank you for sharing. It is always such nice to have a deep dive in a non formal way into Buenos Aires. And I like to see always funny local guides from around the world.... 😉

Enjoy the new year and thank you for the photo album links.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 2

hi 

Level 9

@Jesi A massive trip out. A very huge report. Looked like a lot of fun. You did a lot of good. Well done

Level 2

hi hello friend 

Level 8

Muy importante el trabajo que están haciendo por la inclusión. Felicitaciones!!