Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Recap:Accessibility Walk San Francisco

Well done @EmekaUlor 🙂

Level 9

@EmekaUlor just as your Dubai accessibility post, this one is amazing as well! thanks so much 🙂

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 6

Thanks for the great recap @EmekaUlor! We had so much fun at Connect Live, in particular hearing from LGs like you with ideas on how to improve accessibility and inclusion worldwide.

I was also excited seeing how well they do in San Francisco -- including every Bart/Muni train station being accessible, I took them a lot! Actually, I stayed another week to go to the Disability Rights Advocates Gala , --  here's a  cool ( and open-captioned) video about their work .

Looking forward to Connect Live 2019 already 🙂

Connect Moderator

@Sashabg thank you for your kind words. It's really nice that California is good to PLWD and of course the trains too. 

I found the video highly enlightening and I have some useful information that I could work with now. Thanks for sharing it.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @MiaMaria I appreciate your support. You keep encouraging our us to do more.

Level 8

@EmekaUlor I hope you enjoyed your trip to San Francisco thank you for sharing with us 

Connect Moderator

Level 6

@EmekaUloryour post is good information related to public car parking of wheelchair users.

Advocate for All Inclusive Accessibility via Map