KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Rif.: [Recap] Knowledge sharing session about CTW campaign and Google maps/localguidesconnect (Thrid

Level 10

Re: [Recap] Knowledge sharing session about CTW campaign and Google maps/localguidesconnect (Thrid)

Hi @KashifMisidia

That's great meet up recap,I like the idea of world's maps together at one banner,

Thanks for sharing,have a great day

Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Knowledge sharing session about CTW campaign and Google maps/localguidesconnect (Thrid)

@YasumiKikuchi

Thank you so much for your apperciation . 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

JazakAllah @راضي brother .. it's all because of motivation by you and other fellow local guides. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

Thank you @StephenAbraham

I really appreciate your words, 

And I also want to be a small contributor in this world like you. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AkmalB Bhai, yes the banner was very useful for the students there, who want to learn about it . The heading was Let's improve the world's map together 🙂

Connect Moderator

Rif.: [Recap] Knowledge sharing session about CTW campaign and Google maps/localguidesconnect (Thrid

Thank you so much @davidhyno , your words are really precious for me. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @ErmesT ,  thank you for concern and dedication for this campaign. As we discussed before the hands who move that stone are very important. Nothing is best  than to guide some one , and you guide me very nicely, and now many people through me are taking benifit.

Big Shukriya to you and your team.

The second video which you shared is very informative , I will watch it again and will make points from it . 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Sagir Bhai ,  yes I will continue my journey. Keep motivate me and other people always . 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AnuradhaP ..