KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Reasons Why I Love Being a Google Local Guide

They are actually LG secondary Data center so 24/7 they active . and i am china products no good service or make sure work quality 😉 @KarenVChin

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Dear Captain @KarenVChin,

Really feel proud i got a real friend from USA , who branding me to all other Bangladeshi Local guides . day by day increasing my fan & follower . Now i think apply for election 😛 . maybe i win if all local guides voted me .[ just kidding ] 

Thanks again for your restless support 

Mahabub  

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Thanks @Haseeb for your kind words.  You wrote an awesome post too.

Good luck with you Connect Live application!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

@FikirA wrote:

@KarenVChin

Great story and interesting photo reminders from last years amazing summit and memories we had. Thanks for The great companionship and hope we do it again. 

And Sure we spotted our selves  in the pictures too 😉 cheers

@Badruddeen @SP31 @YK1001 ... and more

Thanks brother Fikir.

Hey Karen, Check out my post on Travel & Advice - My Transit in San Francisco with Karen after Local Guides Summit 2017

Fikir, wishing you good luck and hope to see you again.

Best regards

Level 9

Hi @KarenVChin thanks for sharing your amazing story with us. I'm always happy for your support and help.

I wish you all the best ...!!!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 10

@KarenVChin 🤣🤣🤣 I agree, absolutely.

I didn’t write a special Connect post application. Instead I shared a link of one my posts which is very much acceptable. 

Level 10

Hi @KarenVChin,

Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading your post and going though the pictures. It gave me one more chance to taste of the the summits!

In France, we say : never 2 without 3. It means when it happens 2 times, it will happen a third time.

All the best for this year connect live.

See you around

Jul

Connect Moderator

Hey @FikirA, thanks for your kind words! I had a lot of fun writing this post and digging through my photos of what I did last year as a Local Guide. Makes me happy to know you enjoyed the photos too! FYI -- I am setting up the Sailing meetup whether I get invited to attend or not. 

Glad to read that you applied for Connect Live too! Crossing my fingers for us.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Thanks @ShahMdSultan for your good wishes!  

Good luck with your Connect Live application. Hopefully, we can meet soon!

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Glad you enjoyed my post @Julien44

I like your saying: In France, we say : never 2 without 3. It means when it happens 2 times, it will happen a third time.

That is an excellent attitude to have.  French wine, cheese, food, in general, fashion, and now this. You made my day! 

I wish you much luck with you Connect Live application too. Would you tag me so I can read it? 

Cheers,

Karen