SumaiyaZafrin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Ready for discover India

Hi my fellow local guides.I Got selected for AIESEC's Global Entrepreneur Program by Government of People's Republic of Bangladesh. Flight will be 25th July 2018 to Ahmedabad,India for 8 weeks, fully funded by Bangladesh Government.Only 3 young entrepreneurs are selected for this initiative and visit India to learn about startup, entrepreneurship and how to success in real market.

So if there anyone from Ahmedabad please contact with me that we can arrange meetup and discover the beauty of Gujarat.

6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ready for discover India

Hi @SumaiyaZafrin,

Great news! Good luck on your trip.

I believe we can find some activity here on Connect.Maybe @deepakjhic knows Local Guides in the area of Gujarat.

@deepakjhic please feel free to tag Local Guides from Gujarat if you know any.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Hello @SumaiyaZafrin,

Wao congratulations to you for being selected. 

I'm tagging connect live attendy @NareshDarji here from Gujarat. Feel free to tag me anywhere in case you/someone want to visit India. I've 300+ friends from all over India and I'll surely be there to help you. 

@GeorgesHR thank you for tagging me. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Hey @deepakjhic,

I knew you are the right Local Guide to ask. Great!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Hey @SumaiyaZafrin,

When I asked nareshdarji to reach you here; he told me that this platform is not acceble(beta tester restrictions) for me. There are many local guides from Gujarat but due to username problem I'm unable to tag them here. He says that please convey my message to her. 

Please let us know how can we help you further? 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Congratulations @SumaiyaZafrin Keep it up and enjoy your trip.

Namaste, NIraj

Level 9

Good new, congratulation @SumaiyaZafrin