BryanTan-SG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Reaching Out to Guides in Saigon

I am asking to see how many active guides are here from Saigon / HCMC Vietnam.

Hope to start a meet-up session on a more regular basis for the group here first.

Post back a reply here and let me know, ok?  Have a wonderful holiday everyone !newproject_1_original (1).jpg

您好! Hello! Bonjour! Selamat! Xin Chao!
Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Reaching Out to Guides in Saigon

Hi @BryanTan-SG,

Thanks for sharing with us!

I hope your ideas would be successfully realized, as you may feel free to host or check for Meet-ups in your area.

For a starter, we would recommend to check this interesting read on basic etiquette on Connect with 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @sonnyNg 

Thanks for the suggestion.  Very helpful tips indeed.

Was feeling a little too quiet here for Saigon, Vietnam.  So let's see how the response are.

If need be, maybe run a recruitment drive to strengthen the team here.  

Cheers! - B.

您好! Hello! Bonjour! Selamat! Xin Chao!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @BryanTan-SG,

Thank you for the prompt response!

If there would be any technique, pure enthusiasm can always drive any community to move forward. : ]

I just wanted to let you know that I have revoked the Vietnamese language tag since the post would be presented in English (for  further remark, do feel free to check the post How do I find posts in my preferred language?)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!