Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Why Connect Moderators / Admins not marking solutions

Hi @BruceDM

Could you kindly check my Local Guides account status. Recently some strange things are happening. 

Is my account in any way flagged as a spamming account?

I just want to make sure that my account is in good order. 

Thank you in advance Bruce.

Cheers

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @Badruddeen,

My answer previous post already answered your question. If there was something wrong with your account, you would not be able to post on Connect.

I will send you a private message with more information.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hey @Badruddeen it is always better to make your own thread rather than hijack someone elses. Are you having issues here in Connect or in Maps? If you are having issues here in Connect then you might want to refer to this post as there is some reorganising going on.

Regards Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hey @Badruddeen it is always better to make your own thread rather than hijack someone elses. Are you having issues here in Connect or in Maps? If you are having issues here in Connect then you might want to refer to this post as there is some reorganising going on.

Regards Paul

Dear Paul

I am aware of that post. Thank you and I am reading Core Values of Connect 

I believe the 'Core Values' are for everyone here on Connect.  @BruceDM

Thank you. 

Best regards

Connect Moderator

Hey @Badruddeen I'm confused about your reply. I asked if you were having issues in Maps or Connect and you point me to the Core Values. I'm pretty sure I know them quite well.

Are you having issues in Maps or here in Connect?

I'll move your question to it's own thread.

Level 9

hi  @Badruddeen , i think its all because the new updates on connect , 

don't worry , we all face this last week and we notice some strange things on connect as kudos drop ,

stay calm bro , everything will be ok 🙂

Local Guides team will solve it soon 

Hello @Badruddeen,

Thanks for reaching out.

As @PaulPavlinovich already asked you, are you having any issues with Google Maps or Connect? I would like to remind you that if you were suspended, you would not be able to access Local Guides Connect. If you noticed any kudo drops and posts disappearing, please head over to this post - Known Issue: Drop in Kudos on your Connect profile - 7/9/18 to learn more.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Hi @GeorgesHR

I removed the post solution because it is not a solution.

First of of all, this post subject line us not something I have written or related to my issue.

I am aware of some hiccups on LGC as I have read a dozen of answers from Bruce. 

I'll repeat my question again.

"

Could you kindly check my Local Guides account status. Recently some strange things are happening. 

Is my account in any way flagged as a spamming account?

I just want to make sure that my account is in good order."

Cheers

Solution

Hey @Badruddeen,

My answer previous post already answered your question. If there was something wrong with your account, you would not be able to post on Connect.

I will send you a private message with more information.