Richmond's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself

1. Name: Richmond (nickname: Richeri)
  2. Location:  Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria — though I’m originally from Benin City in Edo State, South-South Nigeria.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to explore new places and have strong interest in history. So, my friends and family usually ask me questions about people and places, particularly in Nigeria. Whenever I visit new places, I share my experience with them. This has elicited more questions and enquiries from them on where they could spend holidays, outings, picnics, dating-spots, what gifts and artefacts to buy for their loved one, the best places to wine and dine, locations for social events amongst others. As a Local Guide, I am able to share my experience and provide suggestions to these peRichmondRichmondople and many other persons across the globe. I enjoy every bit of exploring my world and helping others learn about same and in making their choices.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I love to eat traditional dishes of the people of the place I visit. Apart from the cuisine of the local people in Nigeria, I also find Indian and Chinese cuisines exceptionally attractive and enjoyable. So, I will be happy to explore the cuisine of my host community. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I like to keep antiques and records of places. So, I usually take pictures and memorabilia which I share with people. So far, my photos have close to 10,000 views, and my contributions have assisted considerable number of persons.
Lagos, Nigeria
2 comments
Level 8

Hi @Richmond

Welcome to Google Local Guides Connect community. You have posted your introduction in wrong place. Introduce yourself with your picture to the community here

Post must be solved

Level 7

Thanks bro. @bdmafuz.

I have just posted it in the appropriate forum. Hope you are good. 

Kindly accept my reply.

Thanks again.