Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: ANYBODY FROM INDIA , SAY HO!!!!

Hi ,

This is Tushar from Sangli,Maharashtra

Level 6

Thanks, AmithE

I'm sorry for such a late reply but I saw this only now. I suppose I'm still unsure how to do justice to the role.

Thanks for the link ! 

Happy New Year!

Level 8

Hii my name is Umashankar 

I am from Odisha 

Odisha is a small State But many places to Discover

Like-Chilika,Rambha, Gopalpur,Puri, Lingaraj temple, Konarak temple etc

Every body welcome to our city & Discover great places.

Level 2

@Dr AjitL wrote:

Hi,

I am Dr Ajit Limaye, Practicing General Surgeon From Malvan Maharashtra. You must have heard of Tarkarli beach which is well known & the Sindhudurg Fort. Small coastal town with clean & safe beaches, an Airport coming up by 2017. I joined the community just as an experiment sharing the local places & I love it.

Dr Ajit Limaye

Hi Dr Ajit,

good to See you sharing it here.

my self Mr Saurabh Joshi, I am looking for Surgeons in Kokan region.

Level 9

HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hie @TraciC

I'm deepak from Muzaffarnagar,up west,INDIA.

Thank you very much for writing about India.I love Google Maps and connect so much.

Thank you so much for this post.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Hi @TraciC, I am from the majestic city of Hyderabad, which is the fifth biggest city in terms of population also known as the northern most city of south india, due to its cosmopolitan nature which attracts people from around the country. That is why, I believe Google has most people working in my wonderful city other than SF, and is currently building its second biggest campus here(2 million sf, more than double the size of NY office and first owned campus in Asia).

Hope you visit my city and I will be your Local guide, looking forward to meet you in October @TraciC!

Level 10

HO!!!! I am Naren Chandra ,from Hyderabad, India .

@TraciC do you know the world famous Koh-i-Noor was found here and was preserved in Golconda fort for many years.

The city i live is the diamond capital of the world many years ago.

Hyderabad according to  to John Everett-Heath, the author of Oxford Concise Dictionary of World Place Names, Hyderabad means "Haydar's city" or "lion city", from haydar (lion) and ābād (city).

Charminar,Golconda,Osmania university,Lumini park,Ntr gardens,Snow world,Necklace Road,Salarjung museum,Escape Water park,Jalavihar,Ramoji Filim city and many more places are must  visit places in Hyderabad.

Ramoji filim city is the Second largest Filim city in Asia.

One thing i cannot miss is World famous Hyderabad Dum Biriyani .

@TraciC wrote:

As this is more of a roll call/introduction thread, I will be moving this to the General Discussion forum. I encourage all introducing themselves to tell everyone a little bit more about their area in India as a great way to highlight your local area. 

Connect Moderator

Ho!!!

Hi I am Naresh Darji from Gandhinagar, Gujarat.

Gujarat - the land of Legends and lions!

Gujarat – the home state of Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of Nation. It is renowned for its beaches, temple towns and historic capitals. Wildlife sanctuaries, hill resorts and natural grandeur are gifts of Gujarat. Sculpture, handicrafts, arts, festivals also make the state rich. Gujarat is also among the most technologically advanced, housing the largest petrochemical complex in the country.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@joshisaurabh07 according to the connect protocol you are not supposed to post your personal data ,you can remove the mobile number from the post and peronally message Dr AjitL.

Level 6

HO!

Recently moved from Hyderabad to Bangalore! (But basically from Agra- The City of the Taj Mahal!)