Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

fin........................

8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Ranking de Local Guides España.

Hello @Anonymous, impressive dedective work! Any idea how much of those 100 are active on Connect?

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous do you have the permission of every person named in that least to reveal them? I have strong reservations about the activity you are conducting here. Be very careful to stay within the terms and conditions of the API you're using or Maps itself if you're looking them up by hand. Google take privacy and security very seriously and do not ever release lists like this.

Level 8

Thank You so much sir given to us good news and i realy interest.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous thanks for responding. I do draw your attention to this passage from the Local Guides Rules

do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others. These people have made a choice to be on Maps they've not made a choice to be in your list.

I recommend you read through the rules https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules

Regards Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

----------

Level 8

good Nice and news

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Anonymous,

Every so often a Local Guide will look to share a list of usernames and rank them based on Level or contribution points. As @PaulPavlinovich has already stated, we respect everyones privacy here on the Connect forums and we ask that you never post any personal identifiable information about any users, even if it is somebodies public Google Maps account because this is a form of giving publicity or attention to someone who has not asked for it. Thank you for your cooperation.

I am not available to respond on the weekend