cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Ranchi LG Food Crawl

Ranchi LG Food Crawl

New India Hotel

Near Over Bridge, Uppal Complex, Mahatma Gandhi Main Rd, Hindpiri, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001, India

November 07, 2018 @ 11:00 (IST)

Hello Ranchites, It gives me immense pleasure to Invite you all for Food Crawl Meetup on 7th November 2018 at India Hotel, Main Road, Ranchi... Let us learn from each other and explore how we can be more creative by creating highly engaging content with our Food Photography. India Hotel is one of the most famous restaurant of Ranchi specially for its non-vegitarian cuisines. Non-vegiterian cuising which includes sweet water fish and goat meat is cooked by odia ans bengali chefs in thier local recipee, which is really delicious and mouthwatering. In the modern era, this restaurant is still using the outdated coal stoves to prepare the foods, hich also brings a great impact on the taste. Lets explore this famous restaurant in our meetup. Reach the venue by 11 AM sharp on the meetup day. Late comers may have to regret due to shortage of Menu Items. please note that the food expenses has to be borne by individuals.

RSVP here

Near Over Bridge, Uppal Complex, Mahatma Gandhi Main Rd, Hindpiri, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ranchi LG Food Crawl

Hi @NandKK,

I hope you had a great time on the meet-up.

Would you like to tell some details how was it? Have you tried different types of food? Did you enjoy the time together?

Thanks for the organization!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Ranchi LG Food Crawl

Hello @Petra_M 

Sorry for the delay, here is the RECAP post of the meetup.