NirajBhusal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Ramechhap, Nepal

Ramechhap District lies in Province Number 3 of  Nepal. It covers an area of sq.km.1,546.

Here are some photos taken by my Phone during my trip to Ramechhap:

Namaste,

Niraj

LRM_EXPORT_528025837055186_20190127_112212717-EFFECTS-min.jpgLRM_EXPORT_528531616119316_20190127_113038496-min.jpegLRM_EXPORT_528105082504218_20190127_112331962.jpegLRM_EXPORT_528134502931186_20190127_112401383.jpegLRM_EXPORT_530957477387922_20190127_142052521-min.jpeg

Ramechhap, Nepal
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ramechhap, Nepal

Hi @NirajBhusal 

The content you have posted does not appear to be your own and is in violation of the Local Guides program rules. It has been removed from Connect. For tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see this post How do I write a post on Connect? and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

By the way, your post looks very nice but the content that you've added does not appear to be your own. You can make a new post again but with your own content.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @Aruni  the photos are taken by me, just the text is taken from official website of Ramechhap District.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @NirajBhusal 

Thank you for redacting your post, I've moved it back to the Photography section of the community. Make sure to follow the content policies I've mentioned above in the future. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hello @NirajBhusal ,

I really like your photos, thanks for sharing them with the community! Why don't you tell us your story behind them? What did you do in Nepal, do you live close to this place?

Check the article New to the community for more information about the Local Guides program.

And don't forget to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks for sharing spectacular photos and information @NirajBhusal . I would like to visit sometime.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Amazing photos brother @NirajBhusal thanks for sharing this awesome post. 

Level 8

Thank you @MoniDi . I just wanted to share the photos of Ramechapp in this post so haven't told the story about my trip. I am writing another post which will include my travel story. I am happy that you liked my photos. Thanks again and welcome to Nepal, the country of Mt. Everest. 

Namaste,

Niraj

Google Moderator

Hey @NirajBhusal ,

Great to hear from you! This should be an interesting story, I am looking forward to reading it!

Nepal is amazing country. So far, I have only watched movies about it but why not visit it some day. That would be another level of experience!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Great photos @NirajBhusal