HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Ramadhan Kareem wishes to all Muslim Local Guides!

Greetings Local Guides,

As - Salaam Alaikum, (Peace be unto you)

For the next 29 / 30 days my Muslims will spend fasting (practice of abstaining, usually from food and drink) during the daylight hours from dawn to sunset and this is one of the 5 Pillars of Islam. 

During evening hours muslim end their day with the evening meal known as Ifthar. Here we call Futari. I can say this is my favorite part, why? because its often held at work (most of employers treat their employees as they gather together for a meal), corporate events, households (my friends & neighbors) , and Islamic community centres, & mosques. This united us together without identifying religion or race. Below are some of pics i took during Ifthar at my friends place in Zanzibar. 

BunsBuns

In Tanzania, Ifthar we menu usually have below menus; 

Drinks: Chai, Porridge, Milk, Water, Juice, smoothies. 

Meals; Rice (or Biryani), Cassava, Bananas (cooked & blended), Pastas, Beef, Sea foods, french fries, or Chicken makange.

Bites & Snacks; Dates (from UAE or Saudi Arabia), Samosa, salads and mixed fruits. 

I believe each countries have unique menu for Ifthar. Whats is yours? 

Let me take this opportunity wish my fellow Muslim Local Guides Ramadhan Kareem. May this Ramadhan be a month of blessings, peace, forgiveness and guidance for you and your family 🕌👳🏽 @SoniaK @MuhannadK @MahabubMunna

My fellow Local Guides @OSAMA@BudionoS I am looking forward for Iftar invitation pics and videos. 

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
17 comments
Level 9

Re: Ramadhan Kareem

Hello @HeyJoe Thank you for sharing a great information...

Level 9

Re: Ramadhan Kareem

@NirmalTeja Your welcome!! 

Level 9

Re: Ramadhan Kareem wishes to all Muslim Local Guides!

Thank you very much Joe for this nice topic and sharing the photos ,  happy we see events bringing people together 

Best wishes in Ramadan to all .. wishing for all better future  .. and happy days .. full of peace  .. 

Level 9

happy Ramadan @HeyJoe :)))

this is my first day of fasting

and you upload yummy photos :)))

Level 10

@HeyJoe thanks a lot brother . soon i share with you our ifter

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Dear @HeyJoe

Ramadan Mubarak to you and you Family. 

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 10

Happy Ramadan to all of my muslim friends and @HeyJoe thanks for sharing this ramadan post. 

Level 8

Hello  @HeyJoe

Thank you for your thoughtfulness. 

Ramadan Kareem.

Cheers

Level 9

@MuhannadK your welcome Sir. Amen 🙂 I hope all is well in DXB.