ritikkanoongo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Rajasthani Kadi

#rajasthani kadi #rajasthani food #rajasthani food lover #padharo mera desh#rajasthani kadi #rajasthani food #rajasthani food lover #padharo mera desh

Rajasthan, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Rajasthani Kadi

Hi @ritikkanoongo,

Welcome to Connect!

Wow, this looks amazing! Thank you for sharing the delicious looking photo. Please tell us more about this dish and why you like it?

With that said, we do suggest adding a bit more details to your photos. Please read What makes a good post and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as this is an excellent way to engage as part of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Bonjour @AlexaAC

Thank you for appreciating my  Rajasthani kadi

It's made by my mother 

Recipe of KADI (ingredients uses is Besan , curd , Mirchi , daniya , jeera , heeng , termaric , oil ) 

KADI was very tasty in taste , it can be eated with rice , various types of chapatti this is the speciality of KADI that it can be eated with all types of chappati because combination of KADI & chappatis was amazing

Former Google Contributor

Awesome @ritikkanoongo!

Thank you, sounds really good! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!