Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Rainbow

RainbowRainbow

A peaceful ocean view and a beautiful Rainbow. Colours of nature...

8 comments
Level 9

Re: Rainbow

beautiful photo @Eire27 

Level 10

Rif.: Rainbow

Hello. A super great photo.  Thank you very much for the post.  Have a nice day. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Eire27,

The rainbow is very nice! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us!

Where did you capture the photo? Did you use any special effects for it?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Eire27,

Your photo is good, but it looks a bit blurry to me! I like the colourful rainbow. Can you tell us where exactly did you capture it? The location is great and it would be great to learn more about it.

I would like to share with a photo from Teteven, Bulgaria where I managed to capture two beautiful rainbows. I hope you will like it.

Caption: A photo captured in Teteven, Bulgaria with a beautiful rainbow over the river (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo captured in Teteven, Bulgaria with a beautiful rainbow over the river (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Thanks for taking part in the community and sharing the beauty of the world!

I'm looking forward to see more of your amazing photos 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Level 8

Thanks

Level 8

Rif.: Rainbow

Thank You 

Level 8

This natural with my smart phone, I was travelling on a highway in Islamabad Pakistan