Level 8

Re: Miniatur lokomotif

Mksih mbak tapi kembali ke nol mudah2 an buat kita lebih brhati hati

Level 10

Bls: Miniatur lokomotif

Hallo @Zalik1

Salam kenal.

Miniaturnya bagus.

Tapi hanya satu foto, akan lebih baik kalau banyak foto biar bisa lebih infortmatif,

Itu karya sendiri?

Level 10

Bls: Railfans : Museum Kereta Api Indonesia (Indonesian Railway Museum) Ambarawa

Loco D30023

Loco D30023 koleksi museum kereta ambarawa. dok pribadiLoco D30023 koleksi museum kereta ambarawa. dok pribadiLoco D30124

Loco D30124 koleksi museum ambarawa. dok pribadiLoco D30124 koleksi museum ambarawa. dok pribadiLocomotif jenis D300 adalah loco diesel buatan Jerman dan memiliki empat gandar penggerak.

Locomotif ini biasa untuk lansiran. Dari beberapa loco berjenis D 300, Loco D30124 dan loco D30023 yang masih bisa di operasikan. 

Level 10

Re: Railfans : Museum Kereta Api Indonesia (Indonesian Railway Museum) Ambarawa

museum kereta api selalu menarik adalah sejarah uap untuk kereta penarik, lokomotif ini kurang lebih sama di dunia untuk mekanik dan operasi tetapi sangat berbeda!

Google Moderator

Re: Miniatur lokomotif

Halo @Zalik1,

Sama-sama, senang bisa membantu. 

Disini adalah tempat dimana kita saling bertukar pikiran dan berdiskusi, tidak ada yang salah dan benar. 

Ditunggu pengalaman dan cerita menarik kamu selanjutnya. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Halo @Gio51x,

Saya tidak tahu kalau kamu bisa berbahasa Indonesia, kalau boleh tau belajar dari mana? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

hello @AngieYC 

In Connect I write exclusively in English but with my friend @kasiyanta from the beginning we talked in Indonesian for now we understood, I do not know the Indonesian, I use Google translator for the Indonesian, but it is not a problem for me to write in English to communicate with @kasiyanta if it's all right for me, English is fine.

Level 10

Bls: Railfans : Museum Kereta Api Indonesia (Indonesian Railway Museum) Ambarawa

@kasiyanta

in Italy still operates the D 245 for the maneuvers and the composition and decomposition of freight and passenger trains, diesel locomotive built around 1960 onwards, it is the only locomotive to always work even in winter with absolute frost, the secret is not never turn off the diesel engine ... connecting rods ... cab and engines with ventilation bellows.

Google Moderator

Hello @Gio51x,

No problem, I'm happy that you tried to reply in Indonesian. 🙂 

Level 10

@AngieYC thank for your message 

I support the Google translator, which among other things also contribute to the translation program between Italian and English (which I carry out occasionally because I'm following Google Digital Training courses) and more, I trust Google Translator for composition of sentences so that @kasiyanta can read the contents in his language, he and others from the beautiful Indonesia.