Andréas_S_Eriksson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Race to level 8

Some days ago I had around 9000 point and being in the middle of level 7. Then I decided to take 30-40 minutes in town with my phone and photographing the streets and business at night. I rushed to a bit over 10.000 points in one session. I added some pictures and some reviews. This was a very pleasing thing to see and I did repeat it a few days later. 3 days after this first tour in town I was at 11.000 points. Yesterday I passed 12.000 points and I am going out in a few hours again and I am aiming to reach 13.000 tonight or tomorrow. Level 8 is in close reach. By this phase I could be a level 9 in the middle of the summer. 🙂
What I would like to say with this is that if you feel stuck or without inspiration, grab your mobile and take some tours in your town. In just a few day you will notice that you are going somewhere. Right now it is in the middle of the winter here in Sweden and I have always thought of photos to Maps would be best in the summer, but the town still stands and the business are still open in the winter. 😉

Andréas S. Eriksson
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Race to level 8

Wow man @Andréas_S_Eriksson congrats for your future achievement 😎😎😎

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 9

Thank you @Jagadeesh_Reddy. Took me some time to realize it would be this easy with just a little effort. 🙂

Andréas S. Eriksson
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly @Andréas_S_Eriksson, it only takes a little effort 😊. Keep up good spirit.