Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: ROME, ITALY

Wonderful post @Eire27

Thank you for sharing your nice photos with us.

Level 8

Thankyou @AbdullahAM 😊

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Eire27

I hope that your sister and her family had a wonderful time there, and they had the chance to try Carbonara. 

Most of the time is painful to queue to visit monuments, but trust me that is worth to do for the Sistine Chapel.

I think they were lucky even with the weather, as I know that temperature is still pretty high there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Sorbe Thankyou, yes they are sad to be leaving Rome today, they arrived  Thursday. Their daughter Nicole, who is also my Godchild will never forget her 21st Birthday that she spent in Rome. Yes the weather was great, blue skies in the photos. I can't wait to see them and hear all about Rome. I wish I could have gone but I had to go to work although with the photos and the street view that @LucioV  sent me of where they stayed, that he actually made, I kind of felt I was there. Hopefully I will see Rome one day. Have a good day @Sorbe

Level 10

Thanks @Eire27 this is something really lovely to read.

"I wish I could have gone but I had to go to work although with the photos and the street view that @LucioV  sent me of where they stayed, that he actually made, I kind of felt I was there."

🙂