Did you mean: 
Level 8

ROME, ITALY

IMG-20181013-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20181013-WA0008.jpg

The ColiseumThe Coliseum

IMG-20181013-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20181013-WA0006.jpg

My sisters daughter 21st birthday in RomeMy sisters daughter 21st birthday in Rome

IMG-20181013-WA0000.jpg

Today I am sharing beautiful photos from Rome in Italy. My sister and family are there at the moment for her daughters 21st birthday. Yesterday they went sight seeing and I asked her to send me photos so that I could share with you here on Connect so here are some she sent. They had to queue for one hour to go into the Sistine Chapel where, Michael Angelo painted the ceiling. These photos make me really want to visit Rome. Also my sister said that the Pope is in Rome today to canonise 7 saints. I hope that you enjoy these photographs as much as I did. Best wishes from me, Orla 

14 comments
Level 9

Re: ROME, ITALY

Thanks @Eire27 for such interedting post and perfect photos!

Did you visit Rome in September ?

Cheers,

Level 10

Hi @Eire27! When did you visit Rome? 🙂

Are you actually in Rome???

Just to be more detailed, the first photo doesn't represent the Sistin Chapel, but a corridor in Vatican Museum, and the Ancient ruins is actually... The coliseum! 🙂

The last photo is the Trevi Fountain 🙂

Level 8

Hi @LucioV No, my sister is in Rome, I said it in my post. She and family went there for 5 days as a surprise gift for her daughters 21st birthday, they went sight seeing yesterday and I asked her to send me photos for me to share on connect. Yes I know its the coliseum , I meant to say that 😊 oh thankyou for telling me about the corridor because my sister sent me the photos and text that they had to queue everywhere they went yesterday and one hour queue to go in Sistine chapel, thanks for letting me know. They are in a lovely old style hotel. I wish that I was in Rome 

Level 10

Got @Eire27! 🙂

In effect that corridor could lead to Sistine Chapel, that is included in all the Vatican Museums tour.

When you will came to Rome, book your visit online, and you will skip the queue! 😉

Level 8

Hi @LucioV oh does it lead there very good and a good tip that if you book on line you avoid having to Queue. They booked hotel online  called, Quirinale.. My sister did not think Rome would be so busy in October but a lady in the hotel told her tourists come now because it is not so hot, the weather.. My sister thinks Rome is beautiful and she has visited almost every country in the world. Looking at the photos, Rome looks so beautiful to me and so much history, I hope to visit some day 

Level 10

You said Hotel Quirinale? Oh, let's have a look to the Street View...

Oh, nice, who is the photographer? Oh, it's me 😄
Level 7

Beautiful St. Nicholas Catholic Church Located in  Nagarparkar, Sindh Pakistan.

21231744_10203676836159423_797639378978089945_n.jpg

Level 8

Really @LucioV wow, excellent 😀

Level 8

I feel like I am actually there by looking at your street view, Thanks @LucioV