MohanVee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

RECAP -Yercaud 360 Photography WW Meet-up

As part of the  360° Photography WorldWide Meet-up , We had our Meet on 17th Nov 2018 in Yercaud & 18th Nov 2018 in Salem, actually it is 4 day event but I have missed first and last days of the event.

This was my second meet up Yercaud-360-photography after attending Indian Heritage Walk in Chennai.

I am very grateful to @TravellerG Sir for organizing this meet up and his hospitality. He guided us throughout the meet up by explaining about taking 360 photographs and taken us to the many beautiful historical places at Yercaud.

I also thank @Saravanakanth Sir, @Lambertwinston Sir, @SalmaanN bro @Rahulpillai555 bro for making this life memorable meetup.

Following are the best things I had after this meetup.

1. Experienced many photography gadgets like Insta360 One, Ricoh Theta, DJI Mavic Air Drone, Sony RX 10 M2 ,GoPro Hero, Canon DSLR and etc..
  2. Earned the Street View Photographer badge ? I took around 65 360°Photos in this event (totally 105 photos in Street View)
  3. Reached Level 8 (Before the trip it was 12,000 points after the trip it was 18,000+ points)
  4. Earned Master Photographer badge
  5. And unforgettable moments with team members.

Got this nice badge from @SalmaanN bro !!

lG badge.jpg

And this one from @JohnPeter Sir in Chennai Meet Up 

LG chennai.jpg

Here are few photos, I clicked during our Meet-up.

At Heriage Inn Cottage, Yercaud

Near Yercaud lake with Local Guides

from left @Saravanakanth @TravellerG @Rahulpillai555 @SalmaanN @MohanVee @Lambertwinston

Making panoramic photo using drone at Heritage Inn Cottages

at Priya fruit stall , Yercaud

Grange Cafe & Restaurant, Yercaud

Fruit Stall at Pagoda Point, Yercaud 

Sacred Heart Church, Yercaud

view of GReat Trails by GRT Hotels from gents seat view point

We at Kannankurichi Lake, Salem

at Kannankurichi Lake, Salem (Saravanakanth Sir explained about Local Guides Program and gifted his Chennai Local Guides Badge to this new young local guide, and the above photo was took by him) 

Kurumbapatti Zoological Park, Salem

Deer Park in Kurumbapatti Zoological Park, Salem

at Kurumbapatti Zoological Park, Salem

Lunch time at Sri Annapoorna Hotel, Salem 

Thank you @ValeriaAumasque for initiating this 360 meetup and hope to do more similar meetups in future.

Yercaud, தமிழ்நாடு, இந்தியா
16 comments
Level 10

Re: RECAP -Yercaud 360 Photography WW Meet-up

Wow dear @MohanVee excellent photos.  I loved it all.  

Hope you had great time.  

Google Vendor

Thank you for sharing this recap with us @MohanVee. I hope you enjoyed the Meet-up.

Keep up sharing and contributing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hey @MohanVee,

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos and your recap. My favorite is the deer looking back at you, cool shot! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@JohnPeter Thank you very much for the support Sir.

Level 9

@AlexaAC Thank you for your appreciation :)))))

Level 9

@InaS thank you so much 🙂

Level 8

Hello @MohanVee

Amazing 🙂 Thanks For Shearing, Superb Photography.

Level 9

@rajuroyal Thanks you for your kind words Sir 🙂

Level 7

I have many problems and doubts please answer my query via telephonic conversion thanks..my no [Redacted].