BudionoS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: RECAP - World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up 2017

So lovely to see all the beautiful stories and photos together, @BudionoS. Thank you for hosting us all, Budiono, we loved every second of participating in World Wide Food Crawl with you and your friends around the world. Thanks again, Budiono, merry Christmas and kind regards from Osaka78

Connect Moderator

Thank you @BudionoS !

Let's hold another event again next year!!! 😉

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @BudionoS

For the great result of this worldwide meetup. I wasn't able to join this group, but I am reading all the recap, in this Christmas night, and my eyes are full of the beautiful stories. Is wonderful to see how the community is responding, I simply love this. 

My best wishes of merry Christmas and happy new year to all of you. You are walking over the rainbow. 

Ermes 

Googler

Congratulations on a really fantastic global meet-up effort, @BudionoS that was truly delicious. Thank you for coming up with this great idea and putting this together, being so inspiring for Local Guides around the world! This is the yummiest series EVER and I look forward participating next year! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Thank you so much @TraciC for your support and appreciation. I am honored. I dedicate your congratulations to all the Local Guides from around the world who have worked hard to support this event.

Also thank you for featuring this recap on Connect homepage. This means a lot to us.

Best Regards

Budiono

Featured on the Connect homepageFeatured on the Connect homepage

@TraciC wrote:

Congratulations on a really fantastic global meet-up effort, @BudionoS that was truly delicious. Thank you for coming up with this great idea and putting this together, being so inspiring for Local Guides around the world! This is the yummiest series EVER and I look forward participating next year! 

Level 9

Wohoooo bro @BudionoS Congratulations 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏅🏅🏅🏅🎉🎊🎁🎊🎁🎊🎁

You did it the yummiest WW Meetup ever 🙌🙏📣📣📣📣

Am very happy I join this WW Meetup and Waiting to join you again next year 😁✌️

Many huge thanks to @TraciC and all the team for making this possible :-))))

Live long local guides Program 📣📣📣📣

Level 9

Wow @BudionoS congratulations and thanks TraciC for featuring this great meet up. It was really an amzing and very very yummiest for all ! Thanks for sharing all meet ups about World wide food crawl here. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 6

Waouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Good Good !!!

I hope that I will be yours in 2018 from Cameroon to present the culinary diversity of Cameroon to the world.

Really interesting your event inform me the opportune moment I will like to participate.

thank you

Local Guide Cameroun
Nord, Garoua, Badjengo

Trouver les autres Local Guide d'une même localité
Level 8

wow so many Food Crawl Meet-Up. It's so good to see all the happy faces and yummy foods, it makes feel so good that i'm part of this family too and one day i'll meet most of them around the world.

Wish you all success and happy journey my friends. 

Happy Guiding ! happy mapping !

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10