Sayo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: RECAP: The Makoko Community Walk

Oh me, how on earth could I have missed such an impactful meet-up such as this. Anyway @Sayo, I'm glad you and everyone who attended represented Lagos Local Guides community so well. 

Well done!

Level 8

Nice write up, keep it up @Sayo

Level 8

Many thanks @OkekeNkiruka

Level 8

Amazing...... 

Well done, @Sayo I can't wait to be back and visit this community as I have always expressed my desire to see and experience how they live. Once again, you beat me to this exciting discovery. 

Kudos!

Level 8

Thanks @SanyaOdare. We will be looking forward to you attending the next one.

Level 8

You sha missed it @SanyaOdare

We are equal on this one.

Level 8

Wow,  what an amazing experience it must have been. 

I really feel bad that I missed this particular meet up unavoidably especially that it's one meet up I have been looking forward to after I saw the pictures you shared after your reconnaissance visit. 

Thanks for such an amazing and purposeful meet up. 

And I wasn't caught unawares with your great shots;  couldn't have imagined anyless. 

Well done Bro.

👏👏👏

Level 7

Waoh, great recap @Sayo

Right from the 1at first we met at the Lagos Local Guide Summit 2018, I knew there enthusiasm passion about you to go all out to help regardless of any factor.

Keep it up boss.!

Now, you are a king of "Map a Charity"

Cheers!

#mapacharity

Level 10

A great initiative and I hope we all keep doing things no matter how little to uplift the those will less and needs in our respective immediate communities. 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 8

Hello @TorM

The website for the October Orange Initiative is www.octoberorangeinitiative.org 

They have a page which highlights the projects they are interested and working on. 

CC @Sayo can provide more detail where needed as well as confirm the listing for the foundation as run by Teygah.