Olubukola's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

[RECAP] SOUTH EDMONTON COMMON WALK

ere is a recap of the South Edmonton Common walk organised on the 31st of December 2018. The turnout was intriguing as I ended up being the only one who showed up. However, I did have a good time exploring the stores and taking pictures of the stores.

I also discovered some stores I had hitherto thought were only in the US. One of such is the CallitSpring outlet. The weather was quite chilly at the time the walk was scheduled to start.

Below is a link to the pictures I took as well as a few of my favorite pictures from the meet-up.

i love the shot of both Roots and Levis's because they are both some of the most common casual apparel stores in town. Also, i love the close up shot of the Cineplex cinema, it's one of the fav places to visit in South Edmonton Common. 

South Edmonton Common Walk

ROOTS AND LEVI'S OUTLETSROOTS AND LEVI'S OUTLETS

@KatyaL

@KatyaL @IrrPavlova @U-royFelixA

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Edmonton, AB, Canada
13 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] SOUTH EDMONTON COMMON WALK

@Olubukola Congratulations Bukola. You did an awesome job. Like I told you earlier, don’t be discouraged with the turn up. Life is progressive and your next meet-up will be better. Congratulations again and keep up the good work. 👏🏻

Level 7

Thanks @U-royFelixA

I cant wait for the next one

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Olubukola,

Thank you for sharing the recap of your meeting and for your time to take the photos. Could you please check again the link to your gallery, because I'm not able to open it?

Happy New Year and all the best! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Congratulations @Olubukola 

It's nice to read a meetup recap from Edmonton,.Canada. 

There lots of great stuffs to photograph I believ but the photo link isnt opening.

You are up for a fantastic experience as you continue. Looking forward to more meetups!

You may also add one photo to your post to give it some aesthetic.

Keep it up

Xoxo

Emeka 

Thanks for tagging, @Olubukola.

I'm glad you had fun at the South Edmonton even if you were by yourself. As @KatyaL mentioned, check the link to the photos. Also, feel free to import your favourite ones in the post itself. Visuals in posts get more recognition and help the community get a better impression of your experience. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members of the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @KatyaL, my apologies about the link not opening. it should open just fine now.

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Level 7

Thanks @EmekaUlor.

I did have fun and I look forward to the next one. The link should open just fine now. I fixed it.

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi
Level 7

Hi @IrrPavlova, my apologies about the link not opening. it should open just fine now..I check the suggested post. Thanks. It sure made such good learning material.

Olubukola Gbenga-Faremi

I'm glad to help, @Olubukola. 🙂 Also, don't get discouraged to host new meet-ups because you ended up alone. The point is that you contributed to the community plus and we'd be happy to see continue so. If you have got any new meet-up ideas feel free to plan them ahead and check out How to host a meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!