Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Ranchi LG Food Crawl

@NandKK why not dear.we will meet soon afcous

Level 8

@NandKK Why not dear friend, we will meet soon .

Google Moderator

Hello @NandKK,

I really want to try the authentic Madras chicken curry. I tried several Indian restaurants in Europe and all have different taste, that's why I am curious to know how the original one will taste like. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Do you know which part of mutton is the best for curry @NandKK?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Wow, that's a lot of spices, @NandKK! 😄 But I'm sure they all balance wonderfully.

I think that the Indian dishes I've tried in Bulgaria have a milder taste, to fit the preferences of the locals. I'd love to one day try authentic Indian meals in India!

I'll keep your post as a future reference. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @NandKK,

Your post is super cool and the food is mouthwatering.

I think you already know that I love food, especially the indian cuisine, so you warmed up my heart. I`m sure you`ve spent a great time together.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Hey @InaS

I cannot answer your query because I had not cooked any mutton dishes yet, though I like the RIB CHOPS and LOIN CHOPS very most in Mutton Curry

Do you know which part of mutton is the best for curry @Nand_Kishore?

Level 10

Thank you @Petra_M for appreciating this recap post.

Level 10

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @NandKK. Keep up sharing and contributing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!