NandKK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Ranchi 360° Photography

Tiny planet photo of Tagore HillTiny planet photo of Tagore Hill

Namaste to all motivated Local Guides around the Globe.

This 360 meetup was organised as a part of the 📷 360° Photography WorldWide Meet-up 🌎 of @ValeriaAumasque of Buenos Aires, Argentina. Many city around the world has participated in the meetup. I also organised this meetup in my Hometown, Ranchi.

I was really excited about hosting a meetup here in my hometown. Just few days ago I had organised a Photowalk meetup here .

I was using my smartphone (Google Street View App) to capture the 360 Photos. I started capturing photos from Ranchi Railway Station. Then moved towards Government Sadar Hospital.

Street View is a really good app, but taking photos in a sunny day is tough. 

Places Visited

1. Ranchi Railway Station

2. Government Sadar Hospital

3. Albert Ekka Chowk

4. Tagore Hill

5. Padosan Restaurant  

I hope, you all will like this RECAP post.

@Sorbe @DeniGu @Ivi_Ge @InaS @AngieYC @Petra_M

Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
25 comments
Google Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Ranchi 360° Photography

Namaste @NandKK and thanks for tagging me. 

I am really happy that you are part of the 📷 360° Photography WorldWide Meet-up 🌎

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Google Vendor

Thank you for sharing with us the recap @NandKK. Hope you enjoyed the meet-up.

Keep sharing and contributing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you @InaS for your kind words

Google Moderator

You've taken some great 360 photos, @NandKK! Thank you for sharing them with us. 

Why was is hard to take photos in the sunny weather? I was just thinking how beautiful the places look with this natural light.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @DeniGu for your kind words.. 🤗🤗🤗

Due to the bright sun just above your head, it was little hard to match the dots while taking 360 photos (specially when completing the sphere on upper sides) through street view application. Rest all was not any issue. 

Indeed the natural lights make a great photo. 

Level 10

Namskar..

@NandKK

Bhai .. very Nice 360 Photography..

Thanks you Dear, for this Photos Sharing with Us..

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for your successful Meetup @NandKK bhai and thanks for sharing beautiful pictures from Ranchi !

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hello @NandKK

Thank you for sharing this excellent 360 Photowalk. Thank you to @ValeriaA_ for a fabulous Meetup. 

With kind regards

@Justine2807