rajuroyal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[ RECAP ] Raju Royal

Hello Gujjus,
Hope you are doing well. Here I'm sharing with you my first photowalk Meetup experience. I hope you like it.

Tarnetar fair is held in the Trinetreshwar Mahadev temple at Surendranagar district of Gujarat. This fair is a celebration of ethnic Gujarat’s folk-dance, music, costumes and the arts, centered around young tribal men and women seeking marriage partners. But even for those not interested in finding a spouse, the romance and excitement in the air are captivating, and every year the fair seems only to grow in popularity, attracting visitors and tourists from Gujarat, elsewhere in India, and even abroad.Tarnetar is known for its annual fair, the Trinetreshwar Mahadev Mela, which is held near the Trinetreshwar Mahadev temple.[2] It attracts villagers from all over the region as well as tourists. It has an attendance figure of around 100,000 people.enjoying Momentenjoying MomentCulture.jpgFair Ride.jpgRide.jpgRide2.jpgFormatFactoryIMG_20180915_083354.jpg
It was a very good evening. We reached Meetup point before half hour and started exploring Tarnetar fair and took some pictures around the fair.  It was my first Meetup and great experience for me. Feeling happy sharing my knowledge with others.
LocalGuide  @ashokdhapaLocalGuide @ashokdhapa@rajuroyal@rajuroyalLocal GuideLocal GuideFormatFactoryIMG_20180915_084710.jpg
In this fair huge number of stalls put up to sell beautiful local handicrafts items, along with ethnic jewelery, statues of deities and traditional attire with tiny mirrors embroidered into the clothing. There are also merry-go-round rides, many rides, magic shows and tattoo artists who attract a large variety of visitor
More Photos :

I hope you like it. Thanks for reading.
Taranetar, Gujarat, India
23 comments
Level 9

Re: [ RECAP ] Raju Royal

@rajuroyal

Amazing clicks

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for your first successful Meetup @rajuroyal and thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures and recap with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Welcome dear @rajuroyal

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

really Awesome Clicks Love the pictures and congratulations for your first Meetup Love from Pakistan ❤️

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for your first meet-up @rajuroyal

First meet-up is always a special experience, and it seems you had a lof of fun in there.

I think it was because of the emotion, but there are a couple of things that I would like to put to your attention. This is not to reduce the value of your great meet-up, but to highlight the value of being a Local Guide:

• "We post our own words, photos, and videos that we’ve created just for Connect. If we do share something that someone else created, we’re sure to give proper credit". This is what you can find in The 5 core values of Connect, the most important guideline of the community. So please edit your post, giving credit to the place where you took part of the post.
  • I love to discover beautiful post by myself. Self advertising for a post using PM is not appropriate.

I hope you can understand the reason of my reply, and fix your post.

Congratulations again

Ermes

Level 10

@rajuroyal Nice post with beautiful photos. Did you find your partner? 😁