cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: RECAP ON NNEWI ACCESSIBIITY WALK

Hi @OkekeNkiruka,

Thank you for sharing with us!

I really enjoyed your recap, it seems you got a lot done in just one day.

It's so good to see that the place of your meeting point actually created a wheelchair ramp. It just proves that these meet-ups make a difference. 

Once again thank you for the recap, I will be looking forward to seeing more great experiences from you.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

This is a beautiful experience and wonderful recap. You were able to take us through Nnewi and to tell us what to expect in the coties and the towns and distance to Nnewi. 

@OkekeNkiruka, I am indeed impressed and challenged by your strong determined spirit. Ride on. It was really beautiful. 

@@Sagir  and @MrLabule

Thanks for your beautiful words

Level 8

Thanks dear, I really appreciate your comment @MortenSI

Level 8

Thanks @UchechukwuEnem your  my backbone and always ready to assist, thanks once more for always be their for you

My pleasure @OkekeNkiruka!

I would really like to know how the situation is evolving in Nigeria. 

Have you noticed any changes in your area regarding wheelchair accessibility? Have more stores made wheelchair ramps recently? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

The Awka Local Guides are still working on sensitizing people, organisation and the government on the need to have accessible path ways. Hopefully, we will meet with the State Commissioner for Works and Planning by next week to speak to him on accessibility projects in stores, companies, Industries and every government organization. That's our next hit. Thanks for your concern @MortenSI

Kind regards, 

Nkiruka

This sounds great @OkekeNkiruka, it seems like you're really on to something here. 

It's great that you're doing so much for the cause in Nigeria, and I hope you will have great succes. 

Best of luck to you!

Level 6

Nice one, I missed out...

Level 10

Great meet-up experience @OkekeNkiruka. Thanks for making a great impact in your community.

Level 8

Really went nice @HelloSamsonR and thanks to you @Chuks007sfor commenting though you missed the show