AnitaAO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Map Your World, Egbeda

The map your world, Egbada was a short but enduring walk. 

We couldn't start at the scheduled time that was set before the afternoon sun because I was stuck in Lagos traffic owing to end of the year rush for festivities.

We started our walk few minutes passed 11am, first we visited the Little Saint Orphanage, Egbeda to drop our gift items as we earlier planned. From the Orphanage, we mapped businesses around it, engaged the services of a 'keke napep'(tricycle operator) to tour round egbeda from shasha roundabout to akowonjo and environs.

We stopped at Psalm 23 superstore to have a drink and refuel our energy and were really impressed with the sales staff whom not only entertained us but shared some basic information on the store, thus making it easy to add the store to the map.

Photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/JeabvHgsyDjrzS4E6

L-R: Kuburat, Anita Austin @ The Little Saints OrphanageL-R: Kuburat, Anita Austin @ The Little Saints Orphanage

See recap @AlexaAC, @DeniGu, @

A-Beta
Lagos, Nigeria
8 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: [RECAP] Map Your World, Egbeda

Very charitable. Thanks Anita for hosting and sharing your Recap. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @AnitaAO

As usual your enthusiasm is always topnotch..

Congratulations for a successful meet up.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Kudos to you @AnitaAO 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

@AnitaAO nice to see the humanitarian gesture from lots of LGs this season. Congratulations.

Google Moderator

Hi @AnitaAO,

Thank you for the tag, and thank you for sharing this recap! 

With Christmas just around the corner, your story is extra special. 🙂

I'm always impressed by the dedication and big heart of Local Guides!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Glad to have part of it.

Thank you for give a such a meetup mix with charity and map contribution.

Nigeria  
Level 9

Thank you everyone for all your kind words @EmekaUlor, @Sagir@Anonymous and @DeniGu your encouragement is amazing, I appreciate it. 

It's a rare opportunity to be a source of happiness to the less privileged. Local guides in Lagos will always extend a hand to the kids as often as we can, it's the love and passion for others that brought us together and we are committed to it.

Thank you all.

Anita

A-Beta
Level 7

@AnitaAO

Woow 😍🤣 happy to see you again .

Long Time without post anything 😟 but am here again and I interesting to know more about all your post , 😍

Thanks you for sharing your Recap 

Happy to see you again 

Level 9

Hi @AustinCO, thank you for coming, @HANEN_ thank you for reaching out, I will always remember you! I am on connect as always, hope you are enjoying every bit of the Yuletide festivities?

Merry Christmas to you both.

Cheers!

A-Beta