Golam_Kibria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

[RECAP] Map Accessibility, Cumilla

Hello Local Guides!

I am very glad to be a part here. Here is my first Meet-Up hosting experience in this RECAP.

This Meet-Up was a challenge for me because it was my First Meet-up and As an intern of Doctor, I am so busy. Anyhow I discover some times for this Meet-Up.

We started meet up from the center of Cumilla city called Cumilla town hall at 2.30PM, 21/12/18. We checked many places and made open public awareness about Google Maps Accessibility facilities for disabled. We marked places with stickers where we found all facilities.We marked places with stickers where we found all facilitiesWe marked places with stickers where we found all facilities

During the meet up we noticed that it is need to make more public awareness for the right of Disabled People. The roads, Pedestrian walkway, Building main entrance, toilet, Lift availability is highly recommended to give them equal right.

Hope more Local Guides will join us to make awareness for the Disabled peoples across the world.

This meet up was a part of Let’s Map Accessibility Project and powered by Cumilla Local Guides.

After Finishing this Meetup We take some Delicious food which local name is Chap (চাপ) ?? At PC Restora 

MahmudulEfaz is taking ChapMahmudulEfaz is taking Chap

Our Food MenuOur Food Menu

Hope you will like our activity...

Visit our full album

Thanks @Naiem @Jokhlee Apu @MahmudulEfazBD for their join with me and made successful meet up.

And Specially Thanks to @ShafiulB Brother For Give me Direction A-Z of this Meet-Up.

4 comments
Level 7

Re: [RECAP] Map Accessibility, Cumilla

Oh! I want to mention Samairaislam_Jol Apu.

But i mention Another Jol, it is mistake.

Connect Moderator

@Golam_Kibria looks awesome.  You did a great rule there for mapping accessibility. Thanks for mentioned me here. I am so proud to  be a part of the community. I want to tag here @Kamalhasnainee & @OmarBD

Keep exploring...

Happy Guiding!  

Level 9

Hello @Golam_Kibria, Thanks for sharing this nice recap with us. You did a great job. Wish you all the best. Keep sharing !!!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Google Moderator

Hello @Golam_Kibria,

Thank you for hosting this meet-up. It's so wonderful to see so many great recaps and so many people focused on enabling access for people with disabilities.

Thumbs up, for thriving to make a difference!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!