FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Local Guides Surabaya Foodcrawl Rolag Kayoon

First Meetup Local Guides Surabaya 2019First Meetup Local Guides Surabaya 2019

Hello all my Local Guides friends, last night was one of our another milestone moment that we proud as Local Guides Surabaya community member and in the beginning of this year we will on fire again! A proud achievement that this community is quite solid in the Local Guides program. We dream that we can give more positive impact for Surabaya as the second biggest city in Indonesia.

And through this achievement, we would like to thank all the collaborators who have supported the Local Guides Surabaya community event from 2016 -2018. Especially thanks for from Government and NGO sectors.

In the future we will try to make a great collaboration with Local Guides Surabaya community. 

Surabaya, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
10 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Local Guides Surabaya Foodcrawl Rolag Kayoon

Great to hear that you @FahmiAdimara and Surabayan Local Guides already make the first meet up in the year 2019.

Hope all of you find happiness in this meet ups.

And all the attendees got new knowledge to optimizing Google Maps and Local Guides contributons.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

Level 8

Hi @FahmiAdimara,

Thanks for share Local Guides Surabaya Foodcrawl Rolag Kayoon with us. 

Happy New Year 2019!

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 9

Level 8

Thanks for share @FahmiAdimara

sharif
Level 9

Level 6

Hi there, fellow Surabaya Local Guides!

Is there any way that I can join the meetings that you guys are having periodically? I've been running solo as a Local Guide up until my fifth level today & I realize that I need to hear and learn from the other Surabaya Local Guides' experiences. I'll be more than honored to be a part of a larger Local Guide Communities and be contributive to those communities. 

Regards,

Satria

Regards,
Satria Andy Kirana
Food Enthusiast
Surabaya Local Guide
Former Google Contributor

Hi @FahmiAdimara,

Great photo of a cool meet-up. Thanks for the recap. 

What did you do? Where did you go?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

hi @SatriaAndyK you can join us trough instagram @localguidessurabaya bro @SatriaAndyK