KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[RECAP] Local Guide Meetup In Karachi, about CTW Campaign, Google Maps, Plantation and Accessibility

A group photo of Local Guides after Meetup & DinnerA group photo of Local Guides after Meetup & Dinner

Hello Local guides,
Here I m again with the recap of meetup of some wonderful local guides from Karachi, who started thier contribution just some time ago.
It was a plan by some of local guides from Karachi, by social media contacts,

So we meet at 9pm and than start our travel for our destination Mumbai Koyla Karhai for discussion and dinner on chilled and cold night of December.

About Google maps :
There were few new people who don't know about how to contribute in Google maps, and what are the benefits for our people , country and world by thier contributions.
So there me (kashifmisidia) , @Mirsahab ,@Salman_niyaz ,  @Zain-ul-abideen

Discussed some tips about use and take a part in Google maps which they like and try to start. Mostly people there had interested about to add and own thier businesses in Google maps.

About the local guides connect and it's projects :

Local guides are not just the contributors of Google maps, but they are trying to improve the world by thier priceless efforts like reviews, photos, ratings, meetups, walks for the cause of human rights, environment, education and many other useful purpose.
That thing was new for some people there, because local guides are working very calm and silently for improving the world. And not many people aware about it.

Local Guide Salman, discussing about situation of Forests in Pakistan.Local Guide Salman, discussing about situation of Forests in Pakistan.

They were amazed again when they know about the campaigns of Accesbility, clean the world , plantation, education for everyone, campaigns which is running by many of local guides around the world including Pakistan.

So that meetup was turned as a knowledge sharing meetup and it's ends on the fantastic dinner of Traditional Pakistani Lamb Karhai ,  fried fish, tandoori paratha and delicious Balochi Tikka .

Special thanks to Local Guide @waqar_bangash , @Sherazkhawar who attend that wonderful meetup on very short time notice.

Please check some of the beautiful memories of our meeting by this 

Local Guides Meetup at Mumbai Koyla Karhai photo Album.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Karachi, Pakistan
11 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Local Guide Meetup In Karachi, about CTW Campaign, Google Maps, Plantation and Accessibi

Former Google Contributor

Re: [RECAP] Local Guide Meetup In Karachi, about CTW Campaign, Google Maps, Plantation and Accessibi

Such a well organized meet-up @KashifMisidia, thanks for sharing!

The restaurant what you've tried looks amazing. I'm impressed about the photos and the video. I wish more and more meet-ups for this year. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @NirajBhusal for your nice words.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @Petra_M for your appreciation..

Yes the restaurant, food, and ofcourse my fellow local guides were great, that's why it became a knowledge sharing meetup with awesome spicy and delicious food.

And sure, I have plan to host many meetups in 2019, so I can connect with more local guides of my city.

Shurkiya 🙏

Level 4

@KashifMisidia It was the first time that I attend a local guide Meetup ever. And it was amazing, that we learn and share many things about Google maps and Google business.

Thanks for hosting and inviting me.

I m looking forward for next Karachi Meetup soon.

Level 8

@KashifMisidia fantastic a multi meet-up looks like another successful meet up, it is nice to have a group it makes the exercise so much more fun, I will put this into the Map I will tag you soon for the link

Level 8

@KashifMisidia Wow those guys can move when it comes to cooking really fast, lots great food I can see that perfectly 

@KashifMisidia I have it in the map Here

Level 3

Thank you @KashifMisidia, @Mirsahab and many others who made that evening great by sharing new things to us by their experience. That was very fruitful session for me because i learn alot on that session.

Thank you so much all.👌

Connect Moderator

Welcome @Noman-Lakhani

Thanks for joining us in a great meetup.

@Zain-ul-abideen @Noman-Lakhani

I would recommend you to Introduce yourself here so more people can know about you.

Thank you 🙂