AIMAN_SAEED's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Let's Map Green 🌲+ Clean The World 🧹Meetup (Combined)

Hey @MysticalLama

Yes, please organise similar meetup in Lahore, as your city needs more plantation drives. Like @ErmesT suggested his post link, you can learn alot from his profile and his posts. 

Don't forget to contact me or @KashifMisidia bhai anytime for meetups

Level 8

Thanks @OmerAli, these are just small steps from our side. 

Level 8

Thanks a lot for such kind words @ErmesT. Honestly, I consider myself super lazy when it comes to planning things but it was your efforts, my brother Kashif, Karen and many amazing local guides efforts which made me push to organise such meetups. 

I'm happy and looking forward to organise more meetups now

Level 8

Thanks @DineshKanthA, I bought some 25 plants the cost was very minimal like PKR 10 for one plant and I was able to plant all only with the help of other volunteers 🙂 

Level 8

Level 8

Hi @KarenVChin, thanks ^_^ 
I was able to do that only because my friend joined me, I was so happy that my fellows from community and friends are engaging in local guides activities and taking these to next level. 

And @OmerAli told me about your Connect Live Clean the world meetup - he gave me and Kashif bhai a good recap of your meetup. I was so happy to hear his experience. Thumbs up for your great work. 

Level 10

Great job @AIMAN_SAEED . 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Thanks @MahabubMunna my friend 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AIMAN_SAEED,

Wow, this is awesome! Thanks for sharing your recap with us. What a great initiative for combining two ideas! 

Job well done! ðŸ˜Š

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks @AlexaAC, this is possible because of the guidance from my fellow local guides my brother Kashif, Ermes and many others ^_^