ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: [RECAP] Let's Map Accessibility

It's so wonderful to see so many great recaps and so many people focused on enabling access for people with disabilities.

Thumbs up @ShafiulB for thriving to make a difference!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Dear @ShafiulB brother, thanks for sharing this [Recap] with us. You did a great job. Our last Meet-Up was tremendous. Thanks to all Local Guides who joined the Meet-Up. Really we missed @Kamalhasnainee brother.

Hopefully, we will arrange more accessibility Meet-Up coming days.    
Selfie with fellow Local Guides during the Meet-UpSelfie with fellow Local Guides during the Meet-Up

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Connect Moderator

@KlaudiyaG It's my pleasure and liability to do something for the Persons with reduced mobility. I was happy that time for my job and got huge support from my fellows. . . 

Thanks a lot for your appraisal and encouragement. 

Happy Guiding! 

Connect Moderator

@bdmafuz Thanks a lot you too for your valuable support. Hope together we will make a better accessible world. 

Thanks again for remembering the response from Star kabab authority. It was a memorable story. 

Keep supporting ...

@ShahMdSultan My big support indeed. You always did your best to make a meet-Up successful with your ideas. I love your support with the big dedication, you joined with us after traveling a whole night from Sylhet. What a dedication!

Keep it up...  

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

Wow @ShafiulB bro, I am very happy to see your successful meet up about Accessibility. Everyone looks very active & passionate. I love the idea of accessibility icon sticker pasting. Thanks to all participants especially @ShahMdSultan @Mohammadalauddin @bdmafuz.

I do agree with you bro and always missing all of my friends. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Thanks @Kamalhasnainee we miss you brother .   

Level 10

Congratulations and thanks a lot @ShafiulB and all the parricipants in meet up's accessibility. It was really an amazing steps to give understanding to the installations owner that the "persons with disability" also have the right to access in any authorised places. So, it will inspire all to keep an access system in their installations. Thanks to all again.

Level 10

Dear Brother @ShafiulB You all are rock stars!! I enjoy your photography's, Congratulations and Best of Luck! 

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks dear for your appreciation. You were the most passionate about Accessibility in Bangladesh. Hope we will do a strong team for our accessibility project. 

@OmarBD Thanks for your comment and encouragement bro. We miss you too that time. how we will get you in future with us.

@Siddiqui-BA Thanks bro for your inspiration. You always supported us by commenting & liking ... 

Keep it Up ...

Let's Map Accessibility together... 

Happy Guiding!