EricMartinezPH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Last Meet-up of 2018 in Nicaragua

Happy New year fellow Local Guides!

Sharing some of the pictures of the meet-up we completed recently here in Managua, Nicaragua.

Even if it was already late in the year and many have gone on vacation, I recently just came back home after some traveling and had to do one last meet-up by the end of the year to share some updates about the program.

360 Photo by the Lakeside360 Photo by the Lakeside

Everyone's super excited about the local events and other meet-ups we'll be having soon locally. Other Local Guides have also shared that many of their friends are also excited to know more about the community.

Local Guides Present!Local Guides Present!

The highlight of the meet-up were the PhotoWalk we conducted with our mobile phone and the 360 camera from the Local Guides team. We also got lots of thanks from all the goodies and swag we brought home from the last Connect Live ?

Local Guides GoodiesLocal Guides Goodies

Happy New Year again and cheers to more Meet-Ups for 2019!

Local Guides RepresentingLocal Guides Representing

????

Managua, Nicaragua
8 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Last Meet-up of 2018 in Nicaragua

Hello @EricMartinezPH

Congratulations for this successful meetup, Amazing Recap thanks For Shearing.

Hope you had a great Christmas celebration and wishing you happy New Year!!

Level 8

Thank you for sharing your meetup recap with us @EricMartinezPH. The photos are really great and seems that you had lots of fun. 

Namaste,

Niraj

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing your recap @EricMartinezPH,

Did you make an album of the photo walk? Also, I wish you Happy New Year full of new discoveries and many walks :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks @rajuroyal, happy new year to you and your family too! 🙂

Level 10

@NirajBhusal we sure did Niraj! Thanks to you for following along!

Level 10

It's a real pleasure @VasT! Not just yet but we'll compile one now that we have more meet-ups for Nicaragua lined up this 2019.

Former Google Contributor

@EricMartinezPH can't wait to see it. Could you make dedicated to Managua? I'm sure many Local Guides would be interested to learn about the city itself.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

It was very great sharing with you guys, both are nice. @EricMartinezPH @GrethelP 👍