SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: RECAP: Lagos Wazobia Cuisine Crawl

Really enjoyed myself @SanyaOdare, and being my second meet up as a local guide, I learnt a lot.

Can't wait for another version of the cuisine crawl as a foodie that I am??IMG_20181013_133436.jpg

Level 8

Yes Ooo. 

It was really an awesome time .

Level 10

@AbdulFatai, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Let's hope another Wazobia Cuisine Crawl happen soon.

Level 6

Yes @SanyaOdare, gladly looking forward to. 

Google Moderator

That's a great recap, @SanyaOdare!

It looks like you all had lots of fun - your big smiles put a smile on my face, too! And the photos of the Nigerian delicacies are just mouth-watering.

Are places for street food like this one common in Lagos? Were the dishes you tried spicy? Their red colour is really intense. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Yes @DeniGu, we did have fun! 

Places like the venue of our meet-up were not common but many of such are gradually springing up.

Some (not all) of the dishes were really really spicy.

Google Moderator

Thanks for your reply, @SanyaOdare!

Even if I don't get the chance to visit Nigeria soon and try the local dishes first-hand, I think I'll search for some recipes online. I'd love to try cooking some of the meals from your photos. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

So deligious food you shared. Mr @SanyaOdare . Rice and Hilsha fish with green chiliRice and Hilsha fish with green chili

Potato, tomato, boot mixed food with spicesPotato, tomato, boot mixed food with spices

Lunch dishes with more curry and polawLunch dishes with more curry and polaw

Level 10

These meals are inviting

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!