IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] LG's towards Rural Areas 📍

@TraciC if you watched the best FIFA Football Awards™  they gave  "World 11" Award to best 11 legendary footballer from all around the world 

one of the best legendary Local Guides Program  " World 11 members is @IlankovanT .

Level 10

Oh I remember about the tree planting @IlankovanT. That activity was also amazing 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Thank you @ValeriaA_ 🙂

@OSAMA, Thank you for your kind words 🙂 you made me cry... thank you.. I will do the best to the community through LG program 🙂

Former Google Contributor

The photos + details are fantastic. Thank you for sharing! I loved reading about it. And I agree, the joy on the kids' faces is priceless!

Former Google Contributor

The photos + details are fantastic. Thank you for sharing! I loved reading about it. And I agree, the joy on the kids' faces is priceless!

Connect Moderator

Hola @IlankovanT, felicitaciones por el número 50 Meet-Up, es impresionante mis felicitaciones para ti, y esa gran dolencia que haces en cada uno de los encuentros, eres mi guía en Meet-up. 👏👏👍🍀😀

Saludos Farid

Level 9

Thank you for the kind words @brittym 🙂
I will continue doing knowledge sharing sessions with rural kids, differently-abled people about Google maps 🙂

Level 9

Thank you very much @FaridTDF 🙂

Level 7

Superb work... congratulations..

Connect Moderator

That's a great initiative @IlankovanT. Only people from Asia, especially from the southern part know how important these knowledge sharing sessions are. Great job done, Ilan. Keep it up.