NirmalTeja's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

RECAP LG SESSION {VISHAKHAPATNAM}

This is the first meet up iam attending and this is special and memorable meet up for me,why because a meet up with Google maps product manager India ANAL GHOSH sir...With Anal Ghosh sir...With Anal Ghosh sir...

When I was arrived in Visakhapatnam a friend from Chennai he is john Peter we met each other went to the location..John Peter from ChennaiJohn Peter from Chennai

The event was held in November 28 at The four points of Sheraton ,The eatery 12.00pm to 2.00pm.. John Peter and we both went to the hotel Nitesh Verma Googler was their in hotel..We introduced ourselves and nice person...Nitesh Verma (Googler)Nitesh Verma (Googler)

After 12.00 pm the meeting was started about Google maps introduced ourselves to Anal ghosh sir 8 local guides attend for this meet up..We share our ideas and learn so much from other local guides..The ANAl Ghosh sir is unique person and so simple This is memorable moment in my life....All LG s..All LG s..

South Indian maliSouth Indian mali

Talking some foodTalking some food

After meeting completed we ate some lunch with all Local guides,Anal Ghosh sir said eat what ever you want to all Local guides...I ordered south indian Mali...                    After completing lunch we all take a group picture with two Googlers...    IMG-20181128-WA0022.jpg

And a gift from my Chennai friend John Peter brother nice person...       Gifted by John PeterGifted by John Peter

This is the memorable meet-up in my life... We enjoyed a lot @ @JohnPeter ....

India
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP LG SESSION {VISHAKHAPATNAM}

Congratulations @NirmalTeja@ for your successful Meetup with Google program manager Mr. Anal Ghosh.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thanks dear @NirmalTeja Bhai for this wonderful recap and the photos you have shared. 

Indeed it was a great meetup,  thank you for all your communication from the beginning to the end.  I have enjoyed your company,  specially after the meeting we had wonderful time knowing each others. 

I wish you all success in life,  hope to see you again.  

Level 9

Thank you @NareshDarji it was wonderful meet up ...

Level 9

Hello @JohnPeter bro hope we will meet again...

Level 8

Hearty congrats 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @NirmalTeja,

Thanks for sharing with us and congratulations!

It is great to see everyone having a great time there, as Local Guides meet-ups are great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!