Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Knowledge Sharing Meetup.

Hello 

@bdmafuz

Host 

Dhaka, Bangladesh. 

Congratulations to you for hosting a great event of Knowledge Sharing Meet up at Sangam, Dhaka, Bangladesh which is a Great  platform for Local guides to share their innovative ideas how to improve Google Maps and I wish you  to host many more International events in future Local guides Meet up. Once again I congratulate all delegates for success of great event. It is my pleasure to join with all delegates of 4 countries on live video Conference. .

Thanks to all delegates of Knowledge Sharing Meet up and Host @bdmafuz of Dhaka Bangladesh for success of the great  event. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Google Local Guide :Level 7 

Host 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny

INDIA 

Level 10

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S, thanks again for replying me and inspiring to good work on google maps. It is also my pleasure to add advice and guide lines  from anybody to improve my knowledge and share it to others. Thanks mam.

Level 10

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S, thanks again for replying me and inspiring to good work on google maps. It is also my pleasure to add advice and guide lines  from anybody to improve my knowledge and share it to others. Thanks mam..

Level 8

Awesome @DavidTito. Hope to meet you soon. 

Greetings from Nepal everyone.

Namaste,

Niraj