cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Knowledge Sharing Meetup.

Level 8

Thanks @MashaPS for your valuable comment. I got permission from everyone to do so. 

Level 8

Hi @DavidTito nice video, thanks again for part of our meetup. Without your guide/advise I can't do this type of event. You are my inspiration. Hope one day I will meet with you physically.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for inviting me @ShahMdSultan

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @bdmafuz,

Thank you for being so thoughtful.

I am waiting for your next meet-up, and I am curious what it would be.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

I'm very much upset for not being able to join you guys physically. But still you guys gave me a chance to connect with you. And you also mentioned me in the post. This inspires me to the top tip of what i am and what i am able to do. I promise, if you guys held another meet up, i will definitely join you physically. Thank you guys a lot.

Love you........

All local guides of Google......

.....( BDS ).....

At Foy's Lake Eye CareAt Foy's Lake Eye Care

In The Middle Of Karnafully RiverIn The Middle Of Karnafully River

Level 8

Hello 

@bdmafuz

Host 

Dhaka ,Bangladesh 

Congratulations for hosting great Local Guides Event : Recap of Knowledge Sharing Meet up on 15th December 2018 at Venue:Diyabari, Uttara ,Dhaka Bangladesh .It is indeed a great Konowlege Sharing Meet up to exchange innovative ideas about Reviews ,Photos, Vedios, Creating new places on Google maps how to make better finding facts and directing better Vedios on Google Maps.it is a great Local guides KNOWLEDGE SHARING MEET UP a platform to exchange innovative ideas to contribute better and finding solutions for improving Google Maps in Bangladesh and other countries and Local guides as delegates joined in Knowledge Sharing Meet Up from  Bangladesh ,INDIA, Egypt and other countries : Both physical and Vedios conference shared their valuable ideas and suggestion how to improve Google Maps. I am happy to join in Knowledge Sharing Meet up on Video Conference and highlighted how to improve Google Maps by reviews, photos, Vedios importance on Google maps for lay man's concept and how to direct best Vedios and how to analyse the facts on Google maps. I am thankful to all Google Local Guides to make the Local Guides Knowledge Sharing Meet up a Grand Success at Diyabari, Uttara, Dhaka ,Bangladesh. With best wishes to all Local Guides and Host for joining the Knowledge Sharing Meet up. 

Screenshot_2018-12-21-15-27-44.png

Screenshot_2018-12-21-15-27-57.png

Screenshot_2018-12-21-15-28-32.png

Thanks to all Local Guides. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide : Level 7 

Host 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny :INDIA 

Level 8

Thanks @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S for join with us and your valuable comment.

Level 10

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S, Thank you very much for attending the knowledge sharing meet ups over video conference from Visajkaoatmanam, India. And also thanks for your excellent inspirational writing on it. Your writing is highly appreciated and it  will be very helpful as a guide line for local guides like me with less of knowledge for working on maps. @bdmafuz, highly appreciating for arranging the the great meet ups in a nice place.

Level 8

Hello 

@Siddiqui-BA

Thanks a lot Sir it is my pleasure to be with all Senior Local Guides in Knowledge Sharing Meet up  at Sangam Point. Congratulations to all delegates to join great event at Dhaka, Bangladesh.which is a platform for Google Local guides for discussion how to improve Google Maps. I always share my ideas with Google Local Guides, Bangladesh and other Countries. It is my pleasure to meet all delegates in great event of Local Guides on live vedio Conference .

Thanks for successful Great event of Local Guides. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide :Level 7 

Host 

Visakhapatnam City of Destiny

INDIA